HALLOWEEN CAKE DECORATION
PERFECT HALLOWEEN CAKE DECORATION
Wow your guests with this simple-yet-effective Cobweb cheesecake using a Toblerone Cheesecake as the starting point.
Ever dreamed of one of those perfectly instagrammable cakes but the very thought of prepping it all on your own gave you heebie-jeebies? Not anymore. Toblerone cheesecake – the signature Swiss milk chocolate with honey and almond nougat – is the perfect basis for this gorgeous Halloween cake decoration project.
How to Create a Halloween Toblerone Cheesecake
- Defrost cheesecake thoroughly by taking it out of the freezer and put into the fridge for 5 hours.
- Melt 100 g milk chocolate in a microwave stirring every 20 seconds or in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- In a separate bowl melt 50 g white chocolate in the same way.
- Prepare a piping bag with a small circular nozzle or simply snip off the very corner once you’ve put the white chocolate into it.
- Place the Toblerone cheesecake on a large plate and pour the milk chocolate directly onto the centre of it, let it flow over the edges.
- Starting in the middle, pipe a white chocolate circle about the size of a 5 pence.
- Moving outwards approx. 1cm away from the centre circle, pipe concentric circles around the cheesecake 1cm apart.
- Drag a chopstick in a line working outwards from the centre circle through the circles of white chocolate approx. 10 times.
- Turn the plate after every line until you’ve completed the spider’s web design.
The Toblerone Cheesecake is available in Tesco, Asda, Morrisons and B&M stores, rrp £3.50