Media sales manager job
Join the team with a great track record, 21 years of outstanding local publishing
Advertising sales manager
Time & Leisure magazine is recruiting for a top managerial sales role, working on our flagship title. We are looking for that very special person, a sales manager who is experienced in selling advertising with the energy to lead your title and build a rock solid foundation of advertisers in print, digital and events.
Time & Leisure enjoys fantastic relationships with our advertisers, many advertise with us every month and some since the very first edition over 21 years ago. Our team has a wealth of experience and enjoys a positive and supportive working environment in the office. Time & Leisure started as a family business and still benefits from this ethos.
Print is fundamental to what we do and we are passionate about it, but our team is also excited about the growing digital portfolio we offer clients. Our portfolio includes print or digital advertising, content marketing and full 360 campaign that integrates print, digital and events.
- Know, love and live in SW London
- Enjoy networking and meeting people
- Naturally build great relationships
- Have a background in media sales
- Love print, inspired by digital, adore events
- Have a creative approach to building campaigns
- Understand the marketing needs of local businesses
- Would like to be a part of a successful team and enjoy seeing the effect of your hard work by growing and developing your print title.
The media sales manager job is a well-established role within the company, in an area where the business has been established over 21 years. Businesses will know Time & Leisure well but you will be building your own client base as the key part of the role, and renewing previous advertisers. New business and series selling are key to making a success of the role.
- Field sales
- Networking events
- Building great relationships
- Selling long term advertising campaigns
- Managing advertisers within the publication
- Working with your editor and developing great sales feature ideas
- Reporting into the Group Sales Manager
- Management of a small team working on your title
Time & Leisure has been publishing magazines for over 21 years and also has a thriving digital portfolio. The magazine started as a family business and still retains its core values: commitment, trust and content. We have many loyal readers and advertisers due to investment of the team into our products and clients. Our magazine brand and marketing company has an exciting future in print, working with local clients and leading the way in digital, events and content marketing.
- A supportive working environment
- Excellent editorial and sales feature support
- In house training and coaching
- Excellent uncapped commission and OTE
- Company pension scheme
Call Mike Reed on 020 8545 6777 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org