***Competition now closed *** Win a Term of Lessons & 11+ Prep, Worth £1,200
***Competition now closed*** Win a Term of Lessons & 11+ Prep, Worth £1,200
Give your child that extra support ahead of their exams, at no cost to you, thanks to Meta Prep!
Time & Leisure has teamed up with Meta Prep, the online 11+ solution for selective senior school entry, to give you the chance to access practical resources and strategies for life-long learning.
Meta Prep is the complete online interactive solution for 11+ success that partners with parents for selective senior school entry. Their curriculum, for children in Years 4, 5 & 6, covers all the key 11+ elements needed for success and incorporates the approach, language and special meta-cognitive tools that develop higher order thinking skills ready for your children to excel in the 11+ exams and beyond.
The best offered by prep schools, primary schools, tutoring and technology platforms under one affordable roof.
The Meta Prep giveaway, worth over £1,200, collates all the below, in one place, alongside your current school to guide families through the 11+ maze:
- 1 term’s targeted 11+ tuition in English, maths and reasoning
- Small classes, offering individual attention
- Experienced subject specific teaching staff
- Empowering insightful technology
- Meta-cognitive tools
- Sample tests
To be in with a chance to WIN this competition, simply enter your details below – best of luck! Competition closes Friday, June 11, at 12pm.
Terms and Conditions
- Winner will win 1x term of lessons and preparation
- The prize cannot be transferred to anyone other than the winner.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer
- The prize package is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative and cannot be exchanged
- Competition open to UK only
- No cash alternative
The prize is subject to availability, and can be taken no earlier than the term beginning September 2021. For more information on Meta Prep, visit metapreponline.com. Over the Summer, Meta Prep are running a range of courses and mock exams to help equip children with their metacognitive toolkit and prepare them for the following academic year. For more information on the summer courses, click here.