Courtesy of our friends at Cottage Delight, here’s a deliciously sweet cocktail for your coronation celebrations.
Jamtini – like martini, but better. For a perfect coronation tipple, swap in other spirits and jams, depending on how you (and your guests) are feeling.
- 2tbsp of Cottage Delight special Jubilee Strawberry Jam
- 6 strawberries, chopped into small pieces
- 10 large mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- 50ml grenadine
- 200ml vodka
- 500ml lemonade
- In a large jug, mix,special Cottage delight Jubilee Strawberry Jam, mint leaves, strawberries, and ice.
- Stir well until the jam has been evenly distributed and the strawberries and mint leaves are slightly crushed.
- Add the grenadine, vodka and lemonade, mix together.
- Strain the mixture into ice filled cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with mint or a slice of fruit or both!