Turkey, Sage and Onion Croquettes Recipe
Get that festive foodie feeling with this fabulous, tasty and simple Turkey Croquettes recipe courtesy of Ascot’s Festive Recipe Collection.
Serves 8; Prep 20 mins; Cook 5 mins
- 150g minced turkey thigh
- 4 Cumberland sausages
- 1 small packet of sage and onion stuffing mix
- 3 free-range eggs
- 100g flour
- Salt and pepper to season
- Start by taking the skins off the sausages, then mix in the turkey mince. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shape into 7-8cm sausages.
- Place the flour, beaten eggs and stuffing mix into three separate small bowls.
- Roll the sausage and turkey sausages in the flour, dip in the beaten egg then cover the balls with the dry sage and onion stuffing mix. Set aside in the fridge until ready to cook.
- When ready to cook, deep fry for roughly five minutes in hot oil or until the sausages float to the top.
- Enjoy with a festive tomato chutney or a cranberry and port sauce.