Coming up in November and December
With Christmas round the corner, now is the time to get your seasonal marketing campaign in gear
Shhh we’ll let you into a secret, our team start planning Christmas in July, but it’s not too late, if you haven’t got your marketing planned out, now is a good time to get cracking.
Speak to our team for a full Christmas plan in print, online and newsletters 020 8545 6777
Christmas is coming
As the nights draw in, we’re looking forward to Bonfire night, Halloween and Local town light switch-ons as we move into Christmas and pantomime season. Shops will be filling up with festive treats and gifts, and there’ll be a host of festive experiences to enjoy.
- Fashion accessories special: shoes, bags and jewellery.
- New Season’s hairstyles
- Wimbledon Village Beauty and Wellbeing event – promotion spots for businesses
- The Ultimate Gift Guide – feature your business
- Diary – The essential guide to What’s On, Bonfire Night and Light switch-ons in your area.
- Merton Best Business Awards – meet the winners
- Homes: Interiors for entertaining
- Creating spaces and getting ready for Christmas
- Gorgeous kids bedrooms
- Food & Drink – promote your Christmas Party bookings
- Travel: Ski trips and ski fit
- Online: Christmas staycations – including weekends in London
- Local area features:Teddington, Balham, Wandsworth
What are your business goals for Christmas this year? Have you got a new launch, new products or services, looking for new customers, or are offering a great new experience. Our Christmas toolbox of marketing for the festive season offers a selection of options for you to choose from.
The Christmas Gift Guide will be in all editions and online, perfect to inspire readers and very cost effective.
- Magazine sales feature page, image and 40 words of text
Festive what’s on special from bonfire night, Christmas light switch-ons, experiences and pantomimes
- Get your event in our What’s on festive listings
Getting your home ready for Christmas guests, interiors for entertaining and creating spaces for your guests, including guest bedrooms.
- Opportunities to get your photos into editorial features
Food and Drink~: Christmas party bookings
- Promote your restaurant, bar or party venue and attract more Party bookings
Speak to our team about using these features to promote your business 020 8545 6777
Beauty: Beach confident
Our readers are getting holiday ready, from sunglasses to sun-cream, body fit to beauty treatments. If your business sells services, treatments, products that can help them get beach ready then speak to our team about how we can get you involved.
- Magazine feature page – promote your beauty treatment, fitness training, accessories, essential beach bag items, fashion.
- Online sponsored content
- Newsletter: Holiday special, advertising and sponsored content opportunities
Health: Girls on Fire – the Menopause
The menopause is a hot topic, it used to be an unspoken topic, there is increasing help available from private medical, treatments and complementary therapies. If you offer services for menopausal and perimenopausal women please get in touch with the team to see how you can promote your business.
Magazines, E-newsletters and Digital
Speak to our team to book your local advertising: 020 8545 6777
Going Gourmet: Plus Food & Culture Awards
Readers ‘eat’ their way round our monthly eating out guide, selecting restaurants to dine out at. With top places to dine, great chefs and offers, readers tell us it’s a favourite topic for them and restaurants attract new customers and diners every month.
Readers are voting in their 1000s for their favourite restaurants, eateries, food, festivals and events. Use this event and all the marketing opportunities to promote your business in July.
Going Gourmet annual campaigns offer the best rates and most response. Speak to your local sales representative for the best rates.
- LAST CALL FOR SPONSORS OF THE AWARDS – Call Mike Reed 020 8545 6751
- Magazine – Advertising packages for all nominated businesses
- Online sponsored content
- Newsletter: Awards launch special edition
- Food & Culture Awards event: 9th September at The Hurlingham Club
Speak to Mike Reed for more information about the Awards 020 8545 6751
Kids Summer Special: What’s on holiday fun
Ideal for businesses offering activities for kids; holiday camps, days out, theatre shows, cinema, adventure activities.
- Get your activity featured in our What’s On listings when you book your local advertising
- Newsletter: Kids holiday special goes out in July
Speak to our team 020 8545 6777
Coming up in December
In December we have two popular themes that will run through our the magazines and online:
2019 is the year of Living Your Best Life, inspiring readers how to make the changes in their life to be the person they want to be through exercise, education, and style.
20:20 Home Vision is the ultimate guide to refurbishing your home. From new kitchens, extending living spaces to loft sancturies, readers will keep this home renovation guide for planning their home projects for Christmas and the year ahead.
- Fashion: New season styles
- Beauty: Dramatic difference: facial treatments
- Health: Live your best life, self development
- What’s On: Summer holidays
- Interiors: 20:20 Vision – the ultimate guide to home renovations
- Travel: Ireland’s Big five – set yourself a challenge
Our team of experts will help your business use these features to promote your services and generate new business from our readers. We’d love to tell you more, please call us on: 020 8545 6777