Coming up in July & August magazines
Local advertising, magazine advertising, digital marketing, events, social media
There’s lots to get excited about in our summer editions to help you market your business and build your advertising campaign. Discover the features we have planned and the opportunities for your business to generate new business.
Speak to our team to get involved and promote your business 020 8545 6777
Coming up next month
It’s Independence Day on 4th July so we’ll be celebrating all the amazing independent businesses in our neighbourhood with a brilliant Independent Business feature.
- Fashion Trends: Holiday wardrobe
- Wimbledon Tennis
- Health & Fitness: The menopause
- Beauty: Beach Beauty
- Travel: Top 10 UK breaks for foodies
- Food: Time & Leisure’s Food & Culture Awards
- Plus interviews with top chefs including Raymond Blanc
- Interiors: Exceptional Living Spaces
- Home: Go Bespoke, furniture and fittings
- What’s on Barnes Fair
- Food: Going Gourmet restaurant guide,
- Food Bites: readers are voting for their favourite restaurants and events
HOME SPECIAL: Exceptional living spaces
Inspirational living spaces designed for your family. Opportunities for you to showcase projects and renovations with photos in this editorial piece. We are supporting this with a special advertorial feature offering half page interviews with the project manager, designer or builder to help readers build trust and get inspired to use your business. This is a unique opportunity to promote a person in your team and build trust with our readers with a personal Question and Answer half page interview.
Meet the professionals: half page interviews with project managers, architects, builders, structural engineers – anyone involved in refurbishing properties. Book your half page Q&A, 5 easy to answer questions plus a head shot.
- Editorial – supply images for the editorial feature
- Magazine sales feature – half page interviews
- Newsletter: delivered to inboxes during July
- Online case studies: sponsored content opportunities
Speak to our team about using these features to promote your business 020 8545 6777
Beauty: Beach confident
Our readers are getting holiday ready, from sunglasses to sun-cream, body fit to beauty treatments. If your business sells services, treatments, products that can help them get beach ready then speak to our team about how we can get you involved.
- Magazine feature page – promote your beauty treatment, fitness training, accessories, essential beach bag items, fashion.
- Online sponsored content
- Newsletter: Holiday special, advertising and sponsored content opportunities
Health: Girls on Fire – the Menopause
The menopause is a hot topic, it used to be an unspoken topic, there is increasing help available from private medical, treatments and complementary therapies. If you offer services for menopausal and perimenopausal women please get in touch with the team to see how you can promote your business.
Magazines, E-newsletters and Digital
Speak to our team to book your local advertising: 020 8545 6777
Going Gourmet: Plus Food & Culture Awards
Readers ‘eat’ their way round our monthly eating out guide, selecting restaurants to dine out at. With top places to dine, great chefs and offers, readers tell us it’s a favourite topic for them and restaurants attract new customers and diners every month.
Readers are voting in their 1000s for their favourite restaurants, eateries, food, festivals and events. Use this event and all the marketing opportunities to promote your business in July.
Going Gourmet annual campaigns offer the best rates and most response. Speak to your local sales representative for the best rates.
- LAST CALL FOR SPONSORS OF THE AWARDS – Call Mike Reed 020 8545 6751
- Magazine – Advertising packages for all nominated businesses
- Online sponsored content
- Newsletter: Awards launch special edition
- Food & Culture Awards event: 9th September at The Hurlingham Club
Speak to Mike Reed for more information about the Awards 020 8545 6751
Kids Summer Special: What’s on holiday fun
Ideal for businesses offering activities for kids; holiday camps, days out, theatre shows, cinema, adventure activities.
- Get your activity featured in our What’s On listings when you book your local advertising
- Newsletter: Kids holiday special goes out in July
Speak to our team 020 8545 6777
Coming up in August
In August we have two popular themes that will run through our the magazines and online:
2019 is the year of Living Your Best Life, inspiring readers how to make the changes in their life to be the person they want to be through exercise, education, and style.
20:20 Home Vision is the ultimate guide to refurbishing your home. From new kitchens, extending living spaces to loft sancturies, readers will keep this home renovation guide for planning their home projects for Christmas and the year ahead.
- Fashion: New season styles
- Beauty: Dramatic difference: facial treatments
- Health: Live your best life, self development
- What’s On: Summer holidays
- Interiors: 20:20 Vision – the ultimate guide to home renovations
- Travel: Ireland’s Big five – set yourself a challenge
Our team of experts will help your business use these features to promote your services and generate new business from our readers. We’d love to tell you more, please call us on: 020 8545 6777